тσямєηтє∂ мσ∂z

Welcome To TormentedModz Message TormentedModz For Help On Hosting And CLz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

тσямєηтє∂ мσ∂z

Welcome To TormentedModz Message TormentedModz For Help On Hosting And CLz

тσямєηтє∂ мσ∂z

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

тσямєηтє∂мσ∂z + тσямєηтє∂мσ∂z¢ℓz + тσямєηтє∂ℓσввуѕ

2 posters

How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW

TM--CliPzZ

How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW Empty How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW

Post by TM--CliPzZ Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Okay, I want to first begin by saying that I DID NOT FIND THIS, someone from Team LAG did. I am simply posting the video (at the end) and writing the steps (for anyone that doesn't want to watch the video over and over).

I just did this tonight and it worked. It unlocked every gun, camo, attachment, perk, title, emblem (except 1), killstreak, deathstreak and made me lvl 70!

Here is the link to a free hex editor .....cant post external links..... type i hxd and click 1st 1 in google

Here are my written instructions:
    1. Start MW2 and go to "Multiplayer" then to "Split Screen"

2. Press "X" to join the game and then create a new profile; name it whatever you want; save (the profile will start at lvl 1 with nothing unlocked)

3. Quit MW2; plug in a USB device (flashdrive or something similar); go to "Saved Data Utility"; go to your MW2 Profile (the one you just created) and copy it to your USB device

4. Unplug the USB device and plug it into your computer

5. Go to the USB device's "PS3" folder; then to "SAVEDATA"; then into the next folder (they are named different for different people)

6. Right-click on the file named "MPDATA" (multiplayer data) and select "Edit with HHD Hex Editor Neo" (the one from the link above)

7. Once the editor comes up, select everything EXCEPT for line 1; go to "Edit" then "Fill"; in the box type the number 46; click "Fill"; save

8. Unplug the USB device and plug it back into your PS3; go to "Saved Data Utility"; copy the profile FROM your USB device TO the PS3; if it asks to overwrite, click "Yes"

9. Start MW2 and go to "Multiplayer" then to "Split Screen"

10. Now press "X" to join the game and then load the profile you hex-edited

11. It WILL come up with an error. Do not worry, its okay. Just go back into "Split Screen" and then hit "Continue"

12. BAM! Level 70 with EVERYTHING UNLOCKED(except for one emblem); "Creat a Class" also has more slots open

NOTE: This DOES NOT affect your online account.

=tep TM--TiTaN-HOST Very Happy
    TM
    TM
    Founder & Leader
    Founder & Leader

How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW Empty Re: How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW

Post by TM Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 am

TM--TiTaN-HOST wrote:Okay, I want to first begin by saying that I DID NOT FIND THIS, someone from Team LAG did. I am simply posting the video (at the end) and writing the steps (for anyone that doesn't want to watch the video over and over).

I just did this tonight and it worked. It unlocked every gun, camo, attachment, perk, title, emblem (except 1), killstreak, deathstreak and made me lvl 70!

Here is the link to a free hex editor .....cant post external links..... type i hxd and click 1st 1 in google

Here are my written instructions:
    1. Start MW2 and go to "Multiplayer" then to "Split Screen"

2. Press "X" to join the game and then create a new profile; name it whatever you want; save (the profile will start at lvl 1 with nothing unlocked)

3. Quit MW2; plug in a USB device (flashdrive or something similar); go to "Saved Data Utility"; go to your MW2 Profile (the one you just created) and copy it to your USB device

4. Unplug the USB device and plug it into your computer

5. Go to the USB device's "PS3" folder; then to "SAVEDATA"; then into the next folder (they are named different for different people)

6. Right-click on the file named "MPDATA" (multiplayer data) and select "Edit with HHD Hex Editor Neo" (the one from the link above)

7. Once the editor comes up, select everything EXCEPT for line 1; go to "Edit" then "Fill"; in the box type the number 46; click "Fill"; save

8. Unplug the USB device and plug it back into your PS3; go to "Saved Data Utility"; copy the profile FROM your USB device TO the PS3; if it asks to overwrite, click "Yes"

9. Start MW2 and go to "Multiplayer" then to "Split Screen"

10. Now press "X" to join the game and then load the profile you hex-edited

11. It WILL come up with an error. Do not worry, its okay. Just go back into "Split Screen" and then hit "Continue"

12. BAM! Level 70 with EVERYTHING UNLOCKED(except for one emblem); "Creat a Class" also has more slots open

NOTE: This DOES NOT affect your online account.

=tep TM--TiTaN-HOST Very Happy

Nice Post [Locked]
    Anonymous

How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW Empty ehh

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 am

IT a good post but u did not write it

Sponsored content

How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW Empty Re: How To get CL WITHOUT Jb Or CFW

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:45 am